yoga does not cure cramps but it does cure bitchiness
Shoulder Stand. Practice this pose once a day for a huge boost to your immune system, as well as optimum thyroid health (what helps regulate your metabolism). Shoulder stand is also amazing for your circulatory and respiratory systems. That’s why I like to call it the yoga Super Pose:-)
10 Yoga Poses to Help You Look Good Naked 1. Quarter Dog 2. Side Fierce 3. Crow 4. Extended Standing Straddle 5. Locust 6. Intense East 7. Knee Up Plank 8. Balancing Star 9. Wheel 10. Bound Headstand B
Yoga for a Long Day!
Do this when you get home from work.
1) Lizard and pigeon to gently open the hips from standing all day.
2) Followed by plow and shoulder stand to set your circulation and nervous system back on track.
3) Topped off by legs up the wall for the ultimate in circulation and mental chill out
mmmmmmmmmm i love pigeon pose
I need that mat. I need that bandeau. I need THOSE PANTS.
The Health Benefits of Yoga
The potential health benefits of yoga are numerous and may include:
- Stress reduction. With its quiet, precise movements, yoga draws your focus away from your busy, chaotic day and toward calm as you move your body through poses that require balance and concentration.
- Increased fitness. As you learn and refine new poses, you may enjoy improved balance, flexibility, range of motion and strength. And this means you’re less likely to injure yourself in other physical endeavors or in your daily activities.
- Management of chronic health conditions. Yoga might help with a variety of health conditions, such as cancer, depression, pain, anxiety and insomnia, by helping with sleep problems, fatigue and mood. Yoga also can help reduce heart rate and blood pressure.
- Weight loss. If you’re overweight or have binge-eating disorder, yoga may help you make the healthy lifestyle changes necessary to gain control of your eating and drop those extra pounds.
While you shouldn’t expect yoga to cure you or offer 100 percent relief, it can help some health conditions when combined with standard treatment. And if you already enjoy good health, yoga can be an enjoyable supplement to your regular fitness routine.